With the end of the year fast approaching, that means that the SS16 Trends are just around the corner. With each year that passes we are constantly surprised and impressed by the new trends and styles that emerge. Bras and Honey like to know what SS16 trends are already predicted, and we love to tell our customers all about the upcoming styles. So we have put together a few Swimwear and Lingerie trends and styles you are likely to see in 2016. So here are a few of our SS16 predictions to get you ready for next year.
The Swimwear SS16 trends are a mix of all our favourites here at Bras and Honey, from vivid designs to simple and understated pieces. The trends for 2016 are:
- Monochrome designs in chic colours
- Retro prints and patterns in striking and contrasting colours
- Jungle prints in realistic styles that also include animals and animal print
- Intricate patterns in an Aztec style
- Asymmetrical straps
- New Bikini styles with mesh detailing
The lingerie collections for 2016 is filled with nature and delicate detailing to provide a sweet feminine style. The lingerie SS16 trend are:
- Simple colours in warm neutral tones like Rose and violet
- Gentle detailing like lace and embroidery
- Splashes of bright and vibrant colours
- Soft floral designs for a soft and delicate look
- Geometric patterns and prints for decoration
- Gorgeous lace and embroidered detailing
Bras and Honey feel that 2016 is going to be an exciting and innovative year for lingerie and swimwear, and we will hopefully get more collections like the Freya Vixen Underwire Plunge Balcony. We can’t wait for new year and new styles to become available. What do you think of the SS16 trends? Are you excited for the new ranges and collections? Tell us what you think of the new trend in a comment below.
Don't forget that this month is Brast Cancer Awareness Month this month, read all about it here.